What are the Wax Melts made of?
Our wax melt range is made from soy wax, vegan friendly oils & mica powder dye. The melts are highly scented to give a wonderful aroma throughout your room. With a wide variety of scents to choose from, be sure to check out our full range to pick your favourite.
For more information on our scents, please read our ‘about our scents‘ page.
How do you make the Wax Melts?
All of our wax melts are crafted to order by hand with both love and care. Items may vary slightly in appearance due to the handmade nature but quality will always remain.
Please note our wax melt colours/creations will be changing all the time and some bars will have glitter, others plain. Colours may vary to those shown in original images. Let us know if you would like something specific and we can work together to accommodate changes & ideas.
How do you use at home?
- Remove the wax melt from all packaging.
- Place your wax melts in the well of your oil burner.
- Light an unscented tea light and place inside the burner.
- You can reuse your wax melt until the scent has faded.
- Once faded, allow the wax to cool before removing. Do not pour melted wax down the drain.
- Dispose with household waste.
- Never leave a burning oil burner unattended.
- Place your oil burner in a stable position away from draughts and flammable objects.
- Do not leave your oil burner on for extended periods of time.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never add water.
Of course we can help, if you have concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us. Feedback is very important to us so if any problem should arise please contact us in the first instance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org